Kamoa Custom Evolve 700 Electric Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I will be selling some instruments in order to cover some fairly substantial legal expenses associated with the settlement of my wife's estate. This instrument will be the first to be offered.

I am selling my Kamoa Custom Evolve 700 steel string electric tenor. Kamoa issued the Evolve series of steel string ukuleles about 6 months ago with their E3 models. The E3s are an economical version of the 700, the main difference being in the woods used. The Kamoa Custom 700 series has not yet, however, been formally issued. I don't know what Kamoa's future plans are for issuing the Custom 700s to the public. Pricewise, the E3s go for about $600 while the Custom 700 will be around $1000 when and if issued. Mine is a prototype instrument purchased in the spring of 2012.

My Custom 700 has Seymour-Duncan humbucker pickups and plays and sounds great. Action is nice and low, no buzzes, no issues. This instrument has great sustain as it has neck-through-body construction similar to Gibson ES-335 electric guitars.

Here is a link to my YouTube channel where I am noodling around on my Custom 700:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnar84_4NQY

I am playing the instrument through a Roland Street Cube amplifier with some chorus and reverb thrown in. I am running flat-wound strings.

I am asking $750 for this instrument which includes a very nice, heavy padded zipper case w/Kamoa embroidery. Shipping within CONUS is also included. I accept and prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

Attachments

• 100_4051.jpg
    100_4051.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_4052.jpg
    100_4052.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom