merry christmas

wallyboy

Reaction score
just going to crack open a bottle of jack, and i will have a drink for all on uu, merry christmas all ukers and a happy new year,
atb wallyboy

ps i can feel my concert calling set me free...LOL

Hope she isn't gonna trick you.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you! I'm about to have some eggnog (and by eggnog, I mean Scotch). :)

Hope she isn't gonna trick you.

Merry Christmas!
no it has moved under the christmas tree..he...he...he

Merry Christmas to you! I'm about to have some eggnog (and by eggnog, I mean Scotch). :)
very nice, we have a bottle of scotch from a holiday in scotland earlier in the year for christmas day...old pulteney..single malt

I just HAD to have a strum today of the Koaloha. Had to. That Apogee Mic wasn't going to test itself. Even though the adapter to connect it to a mic stand is still incoming, sounded awesome even from two feet away on its litte tripod. Sadly I didn't sound so awesome, so no sample - but totally stoked about that mic.

And I just had to strum a uke. It was required. :) (the big day is Eve here)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

I just HAD to have a strum today of the Koaloha. Had to. That Apogee Mic wasn't going to test itself. Even though the adapter to connect it to a mic stand is still incoming, sounded awesome even from two feet away on its litte tripod. Sadly I didn't sound so awesome, so no sample - but totally stoked about that mic.

And I just had to strum a uke. It was required. :) (the big day is Eve here)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

happy days, sounds like you shouldnt have done it ...LOL
must invest in a mic soon,
have a great evening

Merry Christmas All You OOK Crazy Folks

You may have heard, we are having a Snow Day in South Carolina (new Belgium Ale). Going out to sit on the back porch (52 degrees, 8pm) and light up the fire ring and play.

Merry Christmas.JPG

Video From Last Night at the Old Santee Canal Festival

Rudolph

White Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas from the frozen north

I discovered this forum just this past month and have been enjoying it immensely.

Merry Christmas to everyone from Canada, it's -26 C here today.

Merry Christmas to all. Finally got some snow in Minnesota last week.

My yard now looks as good as the neighbors!

Merry Christmas to everybody, and for my fellow Jews, a very happy Chinese-Food-and-a-Movie Day!

Hola. Feliz Navidad.

Top Bottom