Ukulele in Apple commercial

Isn't she cute. :)

THanks for posting about it. I saw the video while watching the NFL this weekend and I liked it.

She has uke skills, a wonderful cherubic voice, and good musicality stage presence.

Isn't she cute. :)
She's a member of a family music group that plays at Island Bazaar on the holidays. The family members each play different string instruments and, in the past year, they've recorded a CD that's on sale at IB.

Yeah, that's a nice one. Interesting how her image is reversed in the small inset on the right. Makes it look like she's singing left-handed. :eek:

It's nice to hear that they seemed to pick someone who plays uke exclusively and not a guitarist that they plopped down with a uke. Makes it more real. Her voice is great. Really good ad for apple and the uke

It's nice to hear that they seemed to pick someone who plays uke exclusively and not a guitarist that they plopped down with a uke. Makes it more real. Her voice is great. Really good ad for apple and the uke

I'm glad the ad makers picked her not just because she had a pretty face.

Although the color is a tad wonky, the bridge looks like a Kamaka. Is that a tenor Kamaka?

She's cute as a pin, and sings like a young girl should; not all polished and reverbed and stuff.

I like that the old man keeps his mouth shut.

I saw that a couple of days ago. I loved it -- even though it was a commercial and not real.

The ad is very well done and she's charming with her uke and singing skills, but I'm not wanting to own an iPad mini so much.

Her name is Tabithah Darden. You can't fake talent like that.

Top Bottom