Merry Christmas Day!

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all! Dream big!

attachment.php

Hola. Feliz Navidad.

My Christmas Eve celebration with the family was great. This morning, my wife and I exchanged gifts and then she went to Christmas Mass. When she returned home, we had a nice brunch. We chose to stay home today and enjoy a quiet day of it. We will watch the snow gently falling and play a little music later.

Merry Christmas UUers!!! Mele Kalikimaka Island friends!!!

Last edited:
I'm having a big Christmas lunch at my mom's house. Then tonight, will be a big Christmas dinner at the woman's parents. I'll be too stuffed to play ukulele. Merry Christmas everyone, or Mele Kalikimaka to all you kanes and wahines! :cool:

Merry Christmas Mark and all the UU forum Gang, mods and staff,
Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays Mark and everyone, Hope you and your family have a nice Merry Christmas Day and a Happy 2013 New Year...Your friend, Stan :)
Have a safe, fun and Blessed Day....

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all of you and yours. We've had one of the best holidays. Kids are happy. First snow of the year fell yesterday. Built snowman, child and dog on Xmas eve. Forgot to build snowlele ); but hey...Best of all hubby and I got a Ubass for ourselves!

Happy Christmas and New Year to all you ukers! May peace and love shine on you now and forever! and remember, one day, ukes will rule the world!

Merry Christmas to all.

Top Bottom