Yook Minutes #2 - Tea Party

Damn that is a scary accurate version of me. LOL. Good stuff.

EPIC VIDEO FROM UCB!!!! well done everyone... i expecially like the MGM jab in there.

You guys and gal are nutz! I love it. :bowdown:

"I don't get it!"

I just soiled my chair...

"sesso"

and again...

Thanks everyone!

This is the last video from Adellapalooza 2008. I can't say enough good (and bad) things about my partnerz in crime. Mahaloz Ruzz and Adelle. Sha la la laaaaaaaaaaa

coming soon Yook Minutes 3 !!!!

thanks for the comments! this was a particularly fun Yook Minutes to make because it didn't require long distance collaboration. just a little planning, a couple of great friends, and a lot of liquor.

thanks again for watching!

I notice that Ken Middleton didn't leave a comment yet. I wonder if he saw it.

I was wondering the same... I hope he wasn't offended. Parody is the sincerest form of flattery and one can only parody those who have real style (which is why no one ever pokes fun of me. :D ).

Great job UCB! That was your best one yet! yet.. yet.. yet...

I've just watched it (I've only just got up).

It was simply outstanding. If only I were that slim and had hair ...

I loved it.

KEN

I was wondering the same... I hope he wasn't offended. Parody is the sincerest form of flattery and one can only parody those who have real style (which is why no one ever pokes fun of me. :D ).

Great job UCB! That was your best one yet! yet.. yet.. yet...

I was very flattered. I'm not as serious as I look.

KEN

You guys had me and my whole staff rolling on the floor I really like the ukulele undeground handsign....reminds me of a old lady who thought that was the sign for jesus is number one...but thats another long story...hey Booozalele wake up i got a story to tell....lol

I was very flattered. I'm not as serious as I look.

KEN

In the planning stages, we were skeptical how this would go over with you. Once we got an insider tip on your sense of humor, not only did we decide to go with our plans, but in true Adellapalooza-over-the-top-style form, we added to your character.

We love you Ken! :love::love:

Top Bottom