Ukulele Festival Calendar 2013

bazmaz

Reaction score
I ran one of these last year and it proved very successful, so here we go for 2013.

http://www.gotaukulele.com/p/ukulele-festival-calendar-2013.html?m=0

I have kicked it off, but if you know of or are organising a festival in 2013 just get in touch with details for a free listing.

No matter if acts are still to be confirmed, but I do ask that the dates are set and the fest has a web page that can be linked to.

Over to you!

Cool, thanks guys. Will add them. Keep em coming.

When is the THailand fest?

When is the Denver Fest?

I was just trying to find your 2013 calendar a few days ago.

Thanks for putting that together.

Well I wiped the 2012 calendar the other day - only just started building the new one for 2013. Have been googling all day, but not every fest for 2013 have updated or created their websites yet (or agreed and set dates). So am adding them when those details are confirmed to me.

I will be at the UK one if anyone else is there! James Hill!! Woooot!

Cheers buddy. When I get back to the computer will get this added.

There was a Norwich Ukulele Festival this year, don't know if there's definitely going to be one in 2013 but I can almost certainly find out.

Thanks for compiling that list! The Wine Country Ukulele Festival in St. Helena CA is scheduled for early September (in 2012 it was September 7-9, so it'll probably be September 6-9 in 2013). However, the 2013 dates are not up on the website yet. The festival is run by UU member Elaine deMan (username elainede).

Thanks for suggestions. Norwich details will be grand, and I'm friends with Elaine on FB so will spot her details when she confirms.

Hope I can make this listing extensive!

When is the THailand fest?

I'm here in Bangkok and it is my understanding that the Thailand Uke Fest that was to be put on by Ribbee in February has been cancelled. Instead, they had a concert of uke superstars a few weeks back. (I missed that in order to participate in the Baan Ukulele/U.S. Embassy uke contest.) But to be sure, one had better contact Ribbee.

Thanks!

Added another couple this morn

Mighty Uke Day in Lansing is listed as May 5 on Ben's site http://benhassenger.com/mighty-uke-day/ but shown in your schedule Barry as May 10-11. I had also heard the later date at my uke group. Can someone please confirm when it really is?

OOPS- just noticed May 5 LAST year was Saturday so the 10/11 must be correct

Yeah - spoke to Ben about it - date is correct.

Just updated the calendar again. Keep suggestions coming (only those with firm dates please!)

Top Bottom