Hello! Fellow Uke Players!

iBrisco96

Reaction score
Hello, every my names Nick I am 16 and from the US. I have been researching and reviewing ukuleles for quite sometime trying to decide if I start playing the uke for a new hobby, so I decided to give it a shot and I ordered the Ukulele for Dummies Book and a Lanikai LU-21C ukulele. Thanks for reading! Hoping to make some experienced friends!:D

-Nick(iBrisco96)

Also should I go ahead an purchase UU+?

Welcome to UU!
Hope you have fun with the uke, I would bet you will upgrade at some point (Not that the LU-21 is a bad uke)

Welcome to UU, Nick. Glad you joined us.

UU+ is a great starting point. Find some songs in the key of C to start out with. That's the easiest key to learn on. Some of the songs in chordie.com have the ability to change the key (transpose pull down) and change the chord diagrams to the uke (in the "tuning" pull down menu)

Good luck and keep us posted

Hi, Nick, and welcome! Yes, UU+ is a good thing, as is Ukulele for Dummies. I'm sure you'll like the Lanikai as well. Happy New Year and let us know how your uke adventures develop!

My ukulele for dummies book came in today :) now just waiting on my uke. :) I'm super excited. I will keep y'all updated.

welcome to UU :) hope you have a wonderful time here. You will find a lot of resources from UU+. If you are not sure, you can try a short term membership first.

Hello, every my names Nick I am 16 and from the US. I have been researching and reviewing ukuleles for quite sometime trying to decide if I start playing the uke for a new hobby, so I decided to give it a shot and I ordered the Ukulele for Dummies Book and a Lanikai LU-21C ukulele. Thanks for reading! Hoping to make some experienced friends!:D

-Nick(iBrisco96)

Also should I go ahead an purchase UU+?
That's a great book and a nice uke to start off with. Happy strumming!

Top Bottom