UU+ vs. UUU

iBrisco96

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me which program is best for me I am a beginner uke player trying to decide if I need to purchase UU+ or UUU.
And do they even still offer UUU?

Thanks,

Nick

*If I posted this in the wrong section please move my thread I wasn't sure what to post it under.*

I don't know what UUU is, but UU+ looks great if you can spare the cash. If I were choosing for myself, I'd probably work through Aldrine's free video's (Uke Minutes ?), then go for UU+ followed by some online Skype lessons with either Aaron at HMS or Aldrine, if he has time to do them still.

I am not sure but I think the more expensive of the two are actual live time/scheduled weekly lessons with Aldrine and you have the option to ask him questions via email throughout the week. UUU I think you get access to the video lessons, you can watch at any time and at your own pace but you don't have email access to ask questions of Aldrine. For me the advantage to either over Uke Minutes are they are organized in a step by step fashion to teach you to play rather than just random lessons. I have not taken the lessons but people who have spoke highly of them.

Could someone please tell me which program is best for me I am a beginner uke player trying to decide if I need to purchase UU+ or UUU.
And do they even still offer UUU?

Thanks,

Nick

*If I posted this in the wrong section please move my thread I wasn't sure what to post it under.*

I haven't seen UUU live in a long time. I did uuu101 and it was great. UU plus is recording of ALL the uuu classes, you have access to watch as many as you can monthly.. there is additional content too. The classes are excellent and you couldn't get live lessons for anywhere near the cost.. I do take some live lessons and still love the videos too.. Good luck!

I thought Ukulele Underground University (UUU) was live lessons I could pay for both, I know for sure I'm getting UU+, but how do I get live lessons?

Top Bottom