Lanikai SZW-C $149 at Musician's Friend

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Post Deleted

Last edited:
Saw that. If I didn't just spend more money than I had to get my stupid car fixed, AND if it didn't have a slotted headstock (don't care for them), I'd jump on it. Heck, at that price, if I had the money, I could probably overlook the slotted headstock. Some folks will end up with a nice uke.

Dan

Please check out their return policy before buying. The Lanikai Exotic series' factory QA leaves lots to be desired. I bought the monkey pod version and the first one I got has a big knot in the wood with a crack in it. It should never have left the factory. The second one I got was fine and one of my favorite players.

Good luck and hope you get a good one.

Musician's Friend has a good return policy. Do be advised that the uke will almost certainly need to be set up and those Lanikai solid ukes are rather variable; like most anything in that price range some will be good-sounding and some will be a bit wimpy. Still, at that price, if you can do your own setup or know someone who can do it for you, that's a pretty decent deal.

I agree with OldePhart the set up on Lanikais right out of the box can be iffy, but I bought one of these a while back and it's a very nice player, could use a little fine tuning on the set up but not bad out of the box. I thought I got a pretty good deal on mine but this is even better. And yes the Stupid Deal of the Day is for today only.

Sold out.......................

Top Bottom