WTB good value concert or tenor ukulele

Indiecat

Reaction score
Just want to see if there is anything out there.

Looking for:

-either concert or tenor
-solid top or all solid
-under $350
-preferably with a pickup but no worries if not

I have a mint condition Pono concert, solid mahogany with a pickup that I don't use, I think it's a PCO model. I would be interested in passing it on. I am OOT until Sunday. Could send you pics then. I also have a Kala solid acacia tenor with the slotted headstock, I forget the model .... One of these must go because I just bought a Collings. Let me know if you're interested in one of these.
Glenn

I have a mint condition Pono concert, solid mahogany with a pickup that I don't use, I think it's a PCO model. I would be interested in passing it on. I am OOT until Sunday. Could send you pics then. I also have a Kala solid acacia tenor with the slotted headstock, I forget the model .... One of these must go because I just bought a Collings. Let me know if you're interested in one of these.
Glenn

Hey Glenn, yes I'd be interested in either of them. How much are you willing to pass one of them on for? And just checking, the kala which I'm guessing is a KA-ASAC-T doesn't have a pickup right?
Thanks

Consider an OscarSchmidt OU5E (electric) koa concert. I came by it on a trade. It looks,plays and sounds great. It has a soft side padded bag with hand and shoulder carry capabilities. Retail is $389.00 without the bag. I am in it $185. My own personal wired for sound concert is from Giannini of Brazil, otherwise,it would not be up for rehoming.

A Lehua tenor is solid Acacia blackwood with classic wood trim. The owner paid $390 for uke and bag, but prefers things with six strings. It has hardly been played.
He wants $250 for it. Lehua seems to be better known on another uke site than on U/U. You can check www.lehuaukulele to read about the instrument. Lehua was designed by Bob Gleason of Pegasus Guitars and Ukuleles.

Top Bottom