My Uke

iBrisco96

Reaction score
My uke was off for delivery today, FedEx says they attempted a delivery at 10:33 AM so as excited as I was I was up waiting no one ever knocked or anything so I call FedEx and they argue me down saying they came... And they didn't even leave a "I missed you note." So I really don't think they came because I'm not deaf.So now I will not be getting my uke until Wednesday. :(:(

Gaargh, I hate Fedex for that. I used to have that problem all the time when I was living in the US. They wouldn't bother to knock on the door. A couple of times they even just left my package outside on the street and left. ON THE STREET! Then I'd find it all washed down by the rain. Really pisses me off.
Make sure to call them and complain. Bark if necessary!

We had a UPS carrier do that to us at our old place. So annoying! A couple of times I had to go down to the distribution center to get my package.

The post office here in the UK is as bad. All too often the postman can't be bothered to ring the bell to check if anyone one is in, so they shove a card through the door and you have to go to the depot to collect the item.

I often heard the phrase "put hair to your chest". This one though, is like "put fume to your nose".

FedEx is terrible like that for home delivery. Any chance you could get them to let you pick it up at their service center on Monday? I've had them do that in the past when the driver failed to do their job properly.

Whenever I have something shipped, especially something important like a uke, I insist on USPS. They don't abuse pachages like the others, and thy're easy to track...

Almost the same thing happened to Me, but they did leave a note. Said no one was home but there were two people home. Got it the next day by leaving a note on the door saying "knock very loud someone is in here".

Top Bottom