BEAUTIFUL KOA TENOR FLEA with CASE in MINT condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casasmith

Reaction score
Pretty much brand new KOA Flea/tenor; This gorgeous piece of KOA looks like a peace symbol!! Tenor neck, side markers on fretboard (rare), GRIP STRIPS, Pegheads..2 months old, maybe 30 minutes on it. The original cost: $349 for Koa Flea $20 surcharge for premium koa $30 extra for Tenor neck $69 for Peghead tuners $35 case Side Fret markers; priceless! Not an option that is listed on the Flea site. $521 shipped to me! $375 SHIPPED TO CONUS

strung with PHD flurocarbon strings; will include original LaBellas (that are brand new)

This is a beauty I will greatly miss (I have posted this before and taken it down -along with the koa fluke- it is just such a great instrument...alas, I really need the $-vet bills and lots of them for my 6 4 legged children!) someone will be very very happy! thanks for looking! mike

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 81
  • EMP Grip Strips-DET.jpg
    EMP Grip Strips-DET.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 85
Do you know what the fretboard and neck are made out of? I'm guessing the neck is rosewood but I have a Fluke with a walnut fretboard and walnut neck/headstock so I know they use other woods.

Thanks,

Nix

I think they use walnut for dark and maple for light. this one looks like walnut. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom