Super Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix

maybe i now have a reason to invest for an xbox 360 for xmas.

and of course you had to make you gamer tag matrix strum! haha

I'm getting a 360 for Christmas so I'll happily take you down then :p

My gamertag is Dinoshaur if you want to add me

U got Call of Duty 5... ide luv to see those magic hands in action (that didnt sound so gay in my head) -my gamertag is WillThePadrino-

I play... My Gamertag is same as my UU Handle. Gotta love Street Fighter in all of its HD goodness :worship:. Sadly, I'll probably forget all about this game once SFIV drops :eek:

I've played Super Turbo or some variant of it every year for the 14 years it's been out. I still suck, though. hahah

Maybe we can get a UU tournament going sometime? It would be nice to play some good players for a change. The scrubs in Ranked mode make me angry.

gamertag: magneticseven

Last edited:
^^ yeah. Came out early last week.

With all the time zones being represented here, it might be crazy to organize a Super Turbo tournament. I'd really like to, but I was never good at proctoring a tournament in person, let alone online. hehe

Man, I really hate having to play Ranked to get my last two achievements. I just need the "Win with everyone in Ranked battles" and the "100 wins in Ranked" achievements. Scrubs make me upset.

Dunno how many of you guys have seen these videos:

http://www.sirlin.net/blog/2006/11/15/street-fighter-tutorial-videos.html

David Sirlin, established Super Turbo veteran and actually lead producer for HD Remix, put together these tutorials for some higher-level Super Turbo tactics and such. These were for the original Super Turbo, but since the game engine and character balance has been tweaked significantly for HD Remix, some of this might not actually work. But still, it's definitely worth a watch if you want to improve on some of your weaker points and learn a couple new things about the game.

Top Bottom