Great Christmas Uke Book!

ukulelelearner

Reaction score
Hello my fellow ukers!

I have put together a case-sized (yes! it will fit inside of your ukulele case!) ukulele Christmas book! It has all of the classics with the lyrics and chords (along with the chord charts below the title of the song)! I am a college student majoring in Music Education and Music Therapy, and I was thinking this would be a creative way to raise some money while spreading my love for the ukulele. This book has 15 songs and they are $5 a piece (which is really cheap compared to many of the books out there!)

Anyways, if you are interested, please message me through UU and I will send one on it's way! Please help a college student out:)

Thank you!
Annemarie

I'm interested. Can you provide a song list?

For what it's worth, the mods may move this thread to the marketplace board.

the songs in the book are:

Angels we have heard on high
Away in a manger
The first noel
Have a holly jolly Christmas
Have yourself a merry little christmas
I'll be home for Christmas
Jingle Bells
Joy to the world
let it snow!
Silent night
Silver Bells
We wish you a merry christmas
What child is this
White Christmas

Thanks for asking!

Annemarie, while I applaud your entrepreneuring spirit, you have picked possibly the worst time to release a Christmas book. Not many people are going to buy a book of Christmas music the week after Christmas.

Lyrics, chords, chord charts... all easily found for free on the net.

Not all of the pieces you listed are in the public domain. "White Christmas", "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and "I'll be Home for Christmas" are all under copyright.

http://www.rightsworkshop.com/10-christmas-songs-you-thought-were-public-domain-but-arent/
https://www.songclearance.com/Christmas Music: Public Domain vs. Copyrighted Works

If you have not secured the proper permissions to publish these copyrighted works, you could find yourself in a heap of legal trouble.

Top Bottom