Hello from Beverly Hills, Florida

jewel2001

Reaction score
:cool:Hi, I've been teaching myself to play ukulele since the middle of August (2012) and wish I had found this site sooner... so much helpful info and so many generous members.

I'm hoping to stumble across some other uke players in the Citrus County Florida area. I know there is a group called the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society in Palm Harbor, but that's 80 miles away; and another group in Dade City, also 70 miles away. Surely there are some fellow uker's around here?

Welcome to UU, Jewel2001! Hope you enjoy yourself here! It's a great site!

Greetings and welcome. Not sure this will help. Maybe the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society can let you know if they have any members from your area! Costs nothing to join and then you can post in their site seeking players in your neighborhood.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/group.php?groupid=38

I've heard of Beverly Hills, and I've heard of Florida. But, I've never heard of Beverly Hills, Florida. ;-p Sounds ritzy.

Hugs and welcome to UU, Jewel.

Welcome to UU, Jewell. If there are ukers in your area, my guess is you'll find a few here!

Love it!

Welcome to UU, jewel. How do you like your KoAlana?

OMG, I am in love with it. I love the way it sounds, and the concert size works well for me. This was a pretty big upgrade from a Makala Dolphin. Poor little Dolphin is getting neglected, but it will be great for taking places when I don't want to take a chance with the KoAlana.

Nope, not so ritzy.

I've heard of Beverly Hills, and I've heard of Florida. But, I've never heard of Beverly Hills, Florida. ;-p Sounds ritzy.

Hugs and welcome to UU, Jewel.

Not so ritzy... the next exciting thing happening here is we're getting a Walmart. Not a super-Walmart, just a little one.

Thanks for the suggestion, Phil

Greetings and welcome. Not sure this will help. Maybe the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society can let you know if they have any members from your area! Costs nothing to join and then you can post in their site seeking players in your neighborhood.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/group.php?groupid=38

I joined and "suggested" a meetup for this area. It's such a large group, hopefully some of the members are from up this way.

I did the same at the East Pasco/Hernando Ukulele Club; I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Top Bottom