Anyone got A ukulele tattoo?

oldetymey

Reaction score
Hey all,
I got a day off tommorow, and a little real estate left on the inside of my left elbow. Im thinking it might be a good time for a uke tattoo. Does anyone else have one they can share a pic of? Ive found some designs online but nothing so far that speaks to me. I like vintage/old school sailor jerry type designs. Post some pics if you have them!

I've been thinking of getting a ukulele tattoo, but I'm kinda' working on a theme right now, based on "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner."

Ive got a theme going too. "Random crap I had inked in on a whim" its coming out great :) I usually design all my own but maybe Ill just hand this one off to my regular artist..

I had considered that but for where I need to place it the scale wont fit. I especially like the one Chuck Moore uses as his logo. I like this one alot too.176484879118775920_vUk6Cemq_b.jpg

No Ukulele, but music staff, ribbon style, transitioning from four lines (Uke Tab) to five lines (Standard notation) and finally to six lines (Guitar Tab)

The combined Treble/Bass Clef that you see in my avatar is in the middle.

Ive been looking to get a ukulele tattoo ive got a Ankh thats bad faded from cheep ink ive though to get covered up with a ukulele

I do love the Sailor Jerry style hula girl with the uke. So classic! That one is next

Hmmm, not into tatoos, I'd spend the money on a tatoo uke.

I do love the Sailor Jerry style hula girl with the uke. So classic! That one is next

Yeah that one is pretty rad huh? I was actually looking in the mirror to see if there was a spot left that it would fit in. Might be able to sneak that one past the missus.

Hmmm, not into tatoos, I'd spend the money on a tatoo uke.

Its not everyones cup of tea, but I enjoy it. I look at it kinda like an old beat up suitcase covered in travel stickers. It took alot of convincing to my wife to let me go one full sleeve. Now shes fine with it as long as I keep reasonably g rated
(no naked girls, and no skulls seem to be her rules). Im retiring as soon as I finish this left arm though. Have most of the line work done just the hours upon hours of shading and coloring. As for a uke, I have one of those already. It'd be jealous if I got another :)

In just making my mind up on one, but do like the hula girl one on the Sailor Jerry bottle

Top Bottom