A Hazy Shade of Winter

I really like the performance and the arrangement. You do a great job playing that lead line, but it's getting a little lost in the mix on the U-Bass.

Very nice. I remember both versions of that song. I was always a big fan of S&G and the Bangles. Thanks for posting this.

–Lori

I wore the grooves out on the Bookends vinyl growing up, as well as Sounds of Silence and Bridge Over Troubled Waters! great memories there. Thanks for refreshing them. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I always enjoy your videos, and especially when you recreate songs I grew up listening to.

Thank you!

Now, have you thought about "We've got to get out of this place" by the Animals? I can hear you alternating verses in my head, and it has a killer bass line!

-Kurt​

I really like the performance and the arrangement. You do a great job playing that lead line, but it's getting a little lost in the mix on the U-Bass.

Thanks! Maybe you could hear it better on headphones. Laptops usually have too poor speakers to give the bass frequency. :)

I wore the grooves out on the Bookends vinyl growing up, as well as Sounds of Silence and Bridge Over Troubled Waters! great memories there. Thanks for refreshing them. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks, Ray! HNY!:)

I always enjoy your videos, and especially when you recreate songs I grew up listening to.

Thank you!

Now, have you thought about "We've got to get out of this place" by the Animals? I can hear you alternating verses in my head, and it has a killer bass line!

-Kurt​

Thank you, Kurt! We're going to check that song out, we're big fans of the Animals. If you have more recommendations for us, let us know them. :)

I think that's one of the best you've done. Something smooth and relaxed about it. Lovely.

I think that's one of the best you've done. Something smooth and relaxed about it. Lovely.

Thank you very much, Ron! It's also one of the most challenging songs we ever did but it's fun to play...

Love it! S&G were a staple of my college years. Nice to hear the song again. Love your videos and look forward to many more.

Top Bottom