WTB Used Koaloha Concert

Thanks, C. I did decide to keep mine. . . (just edited)

Last edited:
I decided to keep mine. Please help this nice person find a KoAloha Concert!!

I was able to snag a broken one on ebay in your price range. I like it so much I sold my Kiwaya KTC-1 because it didn;t get played once i fixed the Koaloha, sorry, but it is the one uke I will not part with. I'll let you know if i find another though.

I parted with mine but only after getting a KoAloha longneck soprano I liked better...so I'm less stupid than Steve... :)

To the OP - if you find a used KoAloha concert in good shape for $300 take the rest of your money and head for the craps tables in Vegas while your luck is hot! :)

You could get a new KoAlana concert within your budget, though. Mahogany instead of Koa and made at a KoAloha-owned factory by techs trained by KoAloha staff but basically the same design and structure and said to be very good quality.

John

I have a "Time Capsule" Koaloha Concert from the Last Century(1999)that I would part with for $500(Shipping negotiable)
Looks like new/pre Musubi/padded case. Like the Olde Phart, I too found a Long Neck Soprano, or I wouldnt consider parting with the Concert.
box is full try email if interested:
thesees1(at)gmail(dot)com

I found a used concert for $450 a year ago after watching Craigslist for almost a year. It is in like new condition with a case and I feel incredibly lucky to have found it, or it finding me. It is possible to come across a "deal" once in a while but maybe the craps tables have better odds. And no, I won't part with it.

Thanks Pahu, I was looking for a newer one, and if I don't find it I'll get the Koalana, but until then I'm still searching for the Koaloha. You guys made me think again so I'm expanding my price range up to $600

Guilherme

Maybe a solid sapele concert Koalana for $349 at HMS may be the closest you will get in the Koaloha quality and Koaloha sound spending less than $500. If you bought a hard case for $51 together you have a free shipping in the US.

Thanks Pahu, I was looking for a newer one, and if I don't find it I'll get the Koalana, but until then I'm still searching for the Koaloha. You guys made me think again so I'm expanding my price range up to $600

Guilherme

Much better chance there, though you may have to be patient.

Somebody IM'd me the other day about a super soprano on Craigs list in...LA, I think? I'm not in the market 'cause I already have mine but you might want to check that out.

I parted with my Koaloha concert size uke six months ago from blatant stupidity.

I wear a body sign that says "I'm Stupid" on both sides due to the number of irreplaceable instruments I've sold over the years...But it's been a long and fun ride so far...!!!

Pretty tough to find one in that price range. I picked one up from Cymbalism online and then a week later KoAloha raised their prices along with the other Ks. I will have mine until the end. Good luck in your search.

PM sent

I've got one I would be willing to part with. I'll send you a message.

Top Bottom