PDA

View Full Version : Ukulele Suburbia! The Ukulele Group of Chicago's South Suburbs!

ukkulelegg
01-01-2013, 02:08 PM
E komo mai ~

This is a new ukulele group that's starting in January 2013 that will meet once-a-month, on the 1st Tuesday of each month (or the 2nd Tuesday if a holiday falls on the 1st Tue.)

This is the 'sister' ukulele group of Wonderwall's Oak Park Ukulele Meetup Group aka The Harrison Street Ukulele Players!

More info on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UkuleleSuburbia?ref=hl

Hope to see new and old friends!

GiGi, founder

ukegirl
01-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Sounds fun!!

ukkulelegg
01-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Great turnout for the first Ukulele group session for Ukulele Suburbia! I hoped to get at least 5 ukulele players....there were 13!

A good variety of music was presented for all levels. There were 2 and 3 chords songs to a bit more complicated. Songs like Day-O, House At Pooh Corner, Rhythm of Love, The Way I Am, Something, to name a few.

NEXT MEETING: TUESDAY, FEB. 5. 6 PM - 8 PM.

Ukulele Suburbia meets only once-a-month. Anyone interested must SIGN-UP. More info on our Facebook page.

itsme
01-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Great turnout for the first Ukulele group session for Ukulele Suburbia! I hoped to get at least 5 ukulele players....there were 13!
That's a really nice turnout! :)

Hopefully, they'll all be back next month and maybe bring along some curious friends as well.

Ukulelerob
01-13-2013, 05:03 AM
I just noticed you guys this morning. Can I assume Feb 5th for the next meeting?

Ukulelerob
01-13-2013, 05:11 AM
I just noticed you guys this morning. Can I assume Feb 5th for the next meeting?

I see it stated now. OK.

Nicko
01-13-2013, 05:21 AM
Woot! Just saw this. I can't wait to join in the fun. Just fired off an email.

N