New solo HH video... original tune

Howlin Hobbit

Reaction score
This morning I uploaded a vid of a tune a co-wrote back in 1987 called "Jitterbug Blues." I even tried some "fancy" editing on it. Boy was that ever a PITA. Hope it gets easier with practice.

You can get all the gory details here, plus watch the video and, as a special bonus, there's an audio-only recording of the tune I did a few years ago for your listening/downloading pleasure.

Let me know what you think!

great job HH! the editing turned out really nice. i tried that with iMovie once..........once!
Thanks! I Googled around and got some tips that I don't think were meant for this purpose, but they worked ok. I'm going to try another one soon with a small variation on the process I just used. If it works out, I'll make a blog entry with the step-by-step instructions.

Sounds good Hobbit. Did I detect that you tuned up at least a half step? Didn't sound like C6 tuning to me.

Thanks, Dom. Nope, it was good ol' C tuning. Unless my tuner has suddenly weirded out.

It probably sounded higher from the choking it was getting as I tried to edit the darn thing together. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Dom. Nope, it was good ol' C tuning. Unless my tuner has suddenly weirded out.

It probably sounded higher from the choking it was getting as I tried to edit the darn thing together. :rolleyes:

Ah, sometimes that stuff happens when trying to sync up audio and video.

Top Bottom