Beaver Creek micro acoustic bass

ichadwick

Reaction score
Anyone played one of these? I had a chance to tinker with one at the Twelfth Fret in Toronto last month and liked it, but I wanted to get some feedback before buying.

Looks nice, hadn't seen one before. Looks like it came out of the same factory that makes Gregg Bennett/Samicks. I just bought a Samick Corsair MCR-1 solidbody electric bass that is the same length and headstock. Found one in excellent condition shipped for $114. I'm too cheap to buy a U BAss. I may have bought that acoustic electric model over the solid body if I'd have seen it........and if the price was right. Only 2 inches longer than the Kala basses. I'll definately be trying to learn more about the one you are looking at. Also looking at the Carvin 10" micro bass amp. Not cheap, but can add a big extenson cab if you ever need it. Also has a tweeter. Can use for uke, blues harp, etc.

Very good price, but would have to be imported, it seems, from Canada. Not sure if there is an American supplier, but I have bought lots of pipe band stuff over the years from Canadian suppliers, so it should be no problem. Here are some pics from their website:
bcrb501-b04_modern1.jpg
bcrb501-b04_modern2.jpg
bcrb501-b04_modern3.jpg
bcrb501-b04_modern4.jpg
bcrb501-b04.jpg

Best price online is Italmelodie in Montreal at CN $239.99

Oh no! You have fed my MIAS - Beaver Creek have a small bodied travel twelve string that looks great! I learned to play Guitar on a small bodied twelve that died in Scotland in a hot car one year (Scots reading this will scoff and think I am fantasizing. But it's true! ;) ) - I've longed for that sound ever since.

http://www.italmelodie.com/?section=item&itemID=2211

And just when I thought I had reduced my MIAS to UAS ;)

Top Bottom