End of 1st Season and Beginning of 2nd Season?

micahlele

Reaction score
I've been following the Seasonistas for some time, and have been waiting for the start of the 2nd Season to jump in. Will the 2nd Season start over with "week 1" or are are the Seasons just going on-and-on consecutively numbered? Just looking to plan when to jump in, so thanks for your help.

How can we have the 2nd Season when we're already on the 46th Season? If it were my choice, I'd say just keep the number running and let's get to where we have to say "It's the 217th Season of the Ukulele" or some such.

I hope we keep the Season number going up, up, and up. It'd be amazing to get to say, "This is for the 100th Season of the Ukulele" this fall.

If you're waiting for the second year of Seasons, join in for week 53. Of course, we'd be happy to have you join us this week, or next week, or the next, etc.

Side note: Hurray for Portland uke players!

Last edited:
Hi Micahlele! I'm hosting the 47th Season, which starts Jan 6. It will be an excellent Season to jump into because I'm giving a special prize to each first-time poster! You'll like it! I look forward to your video.

Thanks all. GT3T11, thanks for your generosity--I'll definitely check out the 47th Season!

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters, nice to meet another PDX uker.

No need to wait for the second year - just jump in anytime, the water's fine!

Top Bottom