Need help ordering my first uke

jjdejd

Reaction score
Decided on a Pono-MHT Mahogany satin tenor. I'm thinking of Worth clear strings and tuned to low G. I have a guitar background and never played a uke, except in a local store to decide on the size. Looking forward to learning a new instrument. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Contact Andrew at HMS http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/pono.html . He is the all time go to for Ponos.

You won't be disappointed.
What vanflynn said!
I bought a MTD a couple of months ago and it's quickly become my favorite. Mine came with the Mahana strings on it and I didn't really care for them, but recently put Worth clear low g's on it and its a perfect match in my opinion. Get in touch with Andrew, Zach, or Mike at HMS, they'll do you right!

Thanks for the input. I noticed on the HMS site that the Pono MT-PC is the new version of the MHT. I'm new to ukulele's (guitar background) and concerned I may buy an "obsolete" product ? Not sure if the MHT model going to be discontinued? Would the resale value be affected? Sorry for all the questions, but I don't want to make a mistake with my first uke.

Top Bottom