Dog thinking about his next uke purchase at HMS

uke42

Reaction score
Just got back from Oahu last week and I thought I'd post some pictures of my sisters dog thinking about his next uke purchase at HMS. I think he's eyeing that DaSilva James Hill tenor hanging next to the cash register. ;)

20121215_150441.jpgimagejpeg_2b.jpgimagejpeg_3a.jpgimagejpeg_3b.jpgimagejpeg_2a.jpg

He looks pretty interested! And he's big enough to handle a concert for sure.

Haha :D She's beautiful. What breed is she?

She's a he :) His name is Jagger as in Mick Jagger because he moves like Jagger. Not sure what is his breed. Probably a lab/border collie mix. My sisters has one of those DNA tests you send to a lab so if it works she'll find out exactly what breed he is.

He looks pretty interested! And he's big enough to handle a concert for sure.

He was pretty interested in my Kanile'a Tenor but probably only as a chew toy. He's only a year old so he likes to tear up anything he can get his teeth on (toys, books, magazines, furniture, shoes, his brothers and sisters).

one of those DNA tests you send to a lab

So not only do they make great guide dogs, they're scientists as well!

My dog's name is Thelonious, as in Thelonious Monk, because he moves like Monk. He's an Australian Miniature Labradoodle, and he's in the video 'Dr Bekken Feels Good' on my YT channel. Happy New Year, y'all!

I'm glad he's taking his time to make a thoughtful decision. It's a big step, but I'm sure he'll choose correctly.

Top Bottom