FS Keli'i Gold label koa tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
FS Keli'i Gold label koa tenor: SOLD

Up for sale is my Keli'i gold label tenor uke. It is made from beautifully striped solid Hawaiian Koa. The top, back, and sides are Koa (no Mahogany on the body like the silver labels). The neck is mahogany. It has the typical Keli’i gloss finish. Also the uke has a rosewood fretboard, nut, bridge and saddle, gold geared tuners, MOP position markers on the front, a single side marker at the seventh fret. It comes with the UkeCrazy hard foam shell case.

It has a great warm, clear sound both with strumming and finger picking. Originally setup by HMS, it is currently strung with Hilo’s with a wound 3rd string. I think it sounds great with these strings, nice full sound with good projection.

Here is a sound sample recorded 1/2/13.
https://www.box.com/s/5qlr4yjtqi3k1dxj5sm1

I am the second owner; originally it was purchased at HMS, in December 2011. This uke has the classic Hawaiian ukulele feel and sound. It is well-made and sounds great. The uke is in excellent, but not new condition (no dings or dents, but there are a couple small, negligible scratches). Alas, I have too many tenors now and must let one (or more) go.

SOLD.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Keli'i ukes are under-appreciated. This is a lovely uke and a terrific sound. Good luck with sale!

Still available. Dropping price to $450 shipped UPS ground, CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom