ultimate fighter: team Nogueira vs. team Mir

Kaneohe til the end

Reaction score
Anyone else looking forward to the finale? I want to watch the bader marshall fight.

Definitely looking forward to the final! Vinny's BJJ is hands down the best the reality show has seen and Philipe is a wrecking machine with a well rounded skill-set. I think they'll end up with the contracts come Dec. 13th.

yeah, bader vs. vinny isnt much of a fight. i think phillipe has the ability to go far though

Bader definitely has all the tools, but like Mir said last night, he's basically still just a wrestler at this point. The last thing he wants to do is take Vinnie to the ground, which will more than likely happen once he gets punched a few times. Philipe definitely looks to have a lot of potential!

Bader definitely has all the tools, but like Mir said last night, he's basically still just a wrestler at this point. The last thing he wants to do is take Vinnie to the ground, which will more than likely happen once he gets punched a few times. Philipe definitely looks to have a lot of potential!

spot on there!

i really think phillipe can go far, if he stays humble like he is now.

o, and junie is such a douche, i could not believe it.

I wasnt happy with Bader preformance in the semi finals at all. If it was up to me, neither of those guys should have made it into the final round. that fight was terrible. I have a judo backround and i wasnt even happy about it.

as for phillipe, shoot brah, he can go far! He is so talented, his semi final fight was incredible. he gets so pumped lol.

Peeps on the east coast from another board I frequent spoiled it for me. Dammit.

On that note, I won't spoil it for yous guys.

i am pretty dissapointed. i missed the Junie fight and the Bader fight. i only saw the last round & 1/2 of the Nover/Escudero fight and i was dissapointed with Phillipes performance. He just didnt have the fire like during the show.

i am also sad they actually let junie fight. shouldve been kicked off many times... but it made for good tv

junie is a douche. bader rocked like a champ. vinnnie is just a pretty boy, but he really is good on the ground. as for phillipe, well he just didn't have the fire. oh well, they will all have a great future in ufc. we will see in the future. evens just keeps on suprising me. i can't wait to watch forest and rashad bang. did ne one see corey hill break his shin this past wednesday? that was some knarley crap. calcium ne one?

Top Bottom