New Uke Day K1-TPremium

Kamanaaloha

Kanaka
UU VIP
Reaction score
New Uke Day K1-TPremium

THANKS TO ELI @ HMS...and ANDREW FOR AN AWESOME STORE AND SERVICE!!! HMS FTW! I did this based on the previous poll I took...and since HMS did not have a KoAloha that I liked in stock...that will be my next victim (KTM-00)!!!

kanilea_k1-tp_-_2.1.jpg

kanilea_k1-tp_-_2.2.jpg

kanilea_k1-tp_-_2.5.jpg

kanilea_k1-tp_-_2.3.jpg

kanilea_k1-tp_-_2.6.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning new uke. Have lots of fun

An awesome instrument. Congratulations.

Congrats! That's a beauty.

Next, to put some ebony bridge pins in, have a local shop fit them if needed... You'll love it even more without the plastic bridge pins. Congrats on the new uke!

thanks all...

It is best to demo things in person. Based on the website eye candy first looksee, I would have likely gone with the other ukulele K1TP that HMS had...but...after playing and having Eli demo them both...the sound on the "chocolate one" was much brighter...so I chose that one...plus in person the eyecandy of the one I chose was better looking imho! the other K1TP is really nice too...the chocolate one spoke to me though!

HMS has a couple of K1Ts and K1T DLXs...get em while they have em...some of the DLXs have great figuring in their koa!!!

True...but I agree with Gloss >Satin as satin can hide stuff and gloss really brings out the figuring, imho.

Beautiful! Enjoy.

Awesome looking Kanilea! I picked up one of these last year on Kauai. Not as chocolate as yours, more curly.
They are very nice sounding and smooth ukes, and the way they resonate is amazing!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Top Bottom