Risa Les Paul Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
INSTRUMENT HAS BEEN SOLD

I have been selling off some of my higher-end instruments in order to pay off some unexpected legal expenses. Next up is my Risa Les Paul tenor steel string electric ukulele. This instrument is like new, no marks or smudges on it anywhere. Action is the lowest of any instrument I have ever owned. Run this baby through a Marshall half stack and you're in humbucker heavern...!!!

I am asking $700 which includes the original Risa padded gig bag and I will pay shipping within CONUS.

I accept and prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

100_4084.jpg100_4082.jpg100_4083.jpg100_4081.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. I had both, sold the LP first and later that kidney one. I bought that one when it first came out, made in Germany not Czech rep. If I can figure out a way I'll get back to you on the LP.

It's the same old dilemma. do I sell a collectable to buy a player?

I have one, they are fantastic! Good luck, I am sure you'll sell it. Put it on Ebay and it will sell for sure.

I have been selling off some of my higher-end instruments in order to pay off some unexpected legal expenses. Next up is my Risa Les Paul tenor steel string electric ukulele. This instrument is like new, no marks or smudges on it anywhere. Action is the lowest of any instrument I have ever owned. Run this baby through a Marshall half stack and you're in humbucker heavern...!!!

I am asking $750 which includes the original Risa padded gig bag and I will pay shipping within CONUS.

I accept and prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

View attachment 47140View attachment 47139View attachment 47138View attachment 47137

Why has someone not bought this ?

Hi WhenDogsSing -

I sent you a private message. Hopefully it went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom