Sent PMs?

teruterubouzu

Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue where they send PMs, but they don't show up in the sent folder?

Is anyone else having an issue where they send PMs, but they don't show up in the sent folder?

My PM's dont go into the sent folder also..but after awhile i dont worry about it..your messages do go through..fyi i sent a PM once to a new member and it was not kept private.. so private might not mean private?

Go to My Settings > My Account > Gen Settings > Messaging & Notifications > Sent Private Message > Save Copy in Sent Folder. Save Settings . . .

Go to My Settings > My Account > Gen Settings > Messaging & Notifications > Sent Private Message > Save Copy in Sent Folder. Save Settings . . .

That's been bugging me too. Thanks!!

My SENT folder isn't showing my SENT messages either. It did until about two weeks ago. The settings are correct.

It gets to be a problem when I'm responding to someone and I'm not sure if the message got out.

Lemme forward this to Admin . . . we don't have access to those areas.

I have never been able to see my sent messages.

Btw thanks. Fixed it now. Just surprised it isn't the automatic default as opposed to having to change the default.

Last edited:
Top Bottom