Song Help Request Mario Bros.

The A button is jump. The mushrooms make you bigger so you can break bricks when you jump and hit them. The flower can make you shoot fireballs if you push the B button.

You want to jump on the enemies heads and avoid Bowser's flaming breath and not die.

The A button is jump. The mushrooms make you bigger so you can break bricks when you jump and hit them. The flower can make you shoot fireballs if you push the B button.

You want to jump on the enemies heads and avoid Bowser's flaming breath and not die.

hahaha this is 'how to play mario bros Da real way'

by the way that tab from liveukulele is fantastic. I like to play mario close to the original and that version is my new favorite. :D

Last edited:
lol I used to know how to read music back about 6 years ago but not anymore

i live off of tabs

does anyone have those?

thank you very much for the sheet music though

when I descide on desciphering it...it will come to good use..but for now....tabsa be for mah.

=p

lol I used to know how to read music back about 6 years ago but not anymore

i live off of tabs

does anyone have those?

thank you very much for the sheet music though

when I descide on desciphering it...it will come to good use..but for now....tabsa be for mah.

=p

if you look under all the musical notes, the tab is right there ;)

thanks for the tabs guys!

I thought you meant Mario Bros. as in "Mario Bros." instead of Super Mario Bros. Specific,foo'.

Anyhow, it is a hella fun piece to play. It was quite amusing when my sister thought she composed the water theme for her GCSE composition.

Top Bottom