UK Seller - Mango Tenor Ukulele for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halesowen Kid

Reaction score
I have for SALE this beautiful standard sized Mango Tenor Ukulele body with neck scale size 17"

Hand built by a retired Master Carpenter at his home work shop in South Wales & it is very individual in design with its old fashioned appearance.

The all solid body with an arched back construction is made from aged book matched Mango & the neck is made from 40 year old seasoned Brazilian mahogany with a banjo style head stock incorporating a Mango inlay to match the body.

The unique looking pinned bridge with bone saddle & the fretboard is made of aged Rosewood & the tail piece wedge is mahogany. The fretboard has inlayed mother of pearl marker dots & a bone nut.

It is strung with Aquila strings and tuned high G, C, E, A by using the high quality enclosed chrome geared tuners with mother of pearl buttons.

The ukulele’s intonation is excellent & the instrument plays well & produces a sweet sound to the ear as you would expect from solid Mango.

Prior to me posting this advert I had a Luthier check over the instrument & this tenor ukulele is in pristine condition with no damage, scratches or repairs.

I’m only selling this fine example of craftsmanship because I prefer a Concert size ukulele.

Potential buyers are welcome to view this ukulele by appointment.

Payment by “PayPal as a GIFT” or with prior arrangements, “Cash on Collection.”

To reduce the chance of damage in transit, I’m not prepared to post this work of art, so….

“COLLECTION ONLY” & “UK BUYERS ONLY”

My selling price for this exceptional ukulele is £180.

[edited: ebay links not allowed]

Any questions please contact me!

Mike
P1000691.jpgP1000689.jpgP1000701.jpg

Attachments

• P1000700.jpg
    P1000700.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
What of a video for us to hear it?

Status
Not open for further replies.