What Tab software for Macbook pro?

UkuEroll

Reaction score
As of Christmas I've moved over to the dark side "Apple" and now can't use tabedit, can anyone suggest any software for the Mac that does a similar job.

I am a Mac user and I am able to use Tabledit. It works okay, but there are some issues I had when adding chords. It seems that wherever a chord grid is added right above a set of tab notes, the top note disappears. You can either have the chord grid or the tab number on the A string, but not both. That became aggravating, so, I now use Finale exclusively for all of my music notation and tablature. It is a very complex program but does everything.

Get Parallels and load it up. Then load up a virtual machine of Windows. I run Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac on my Mac. Parallels lets you run anything including Linux and gives you the best of the PC world so you can use all your apps you are comfortable with.

Cheers!

As of Christmas I've moved over to the dark side "Apple" and now can't use tabedit, can anyone suggest any software for the Mac that does a similar job.

Top Bottom