larson1951

Reaction score
i am looking for two wood pegs for my early twentys
martin style 0 uke i have two of the original and need two more
the uke is in fantastic shape so i don't want to put a replacemnt set on it
i just need two pegs

can anyone help?

steve

without seeing what you have, I don't know if my baggie full of wooden pegs is like yours or not.

If you get no positive answer, checkout www.dov-music.com and www.internationalviolin.com to see if they have a set of violin pegs which match what you have. I/V has 3/4 size buttons. I don't know if Dov does. That is the smaller button than for a full size.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply much appreciated
this is the type that i need
i went through a box of close to 100 old violin pegs and found two that will get me by but i am still looIMG_3122.jpgIMG_3123.jpgIMG_3124.jpgking
the images here are of another 1920's
martin style 0 that i own but are the same as what i need
once again thanks
steve

Try calling Martin Guitar Co. and ask them if they know where you can find a couple. You never know. Hard to believe they don't have piles of parts leftover from instruments they've made over the years.

Try calling Martin Guitar Co. and ask them if they know where you can find a couple. You never know. Hard to believe they don't have piles of parts leftover from instruments they've made over the years.

hey Skinny
thanks for the advice
i will give them a try

steve

Steve,

I have a couple that look exactly like those in your photographs. Please email me at timmullins@cox.net.

Best,

Tim M.

Top Bottom