Any Famous UU Uker Birthday Tomorrow?

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
This Person has been selling and promoting the ukulele movement for a long time and is well liked....
V
V
V
V
This person has been hurting and cannot work from a terrible Accident
V
V
V
V
This person is a fun person and well respected in the Ukulele world
V
V
V
V
Any Idea who this Person is?????
V
V
V
V
This person is a fellow Capricorn:eek:
V
V
V
V

Last edited:
Happy Birthday MGM Mike ...Hoping you recover quickly and your life this year and all the ones ahead is as beautiful as you make life for everyone around you.....Happy Birthday...Hauoli la Hanau Bruddah:):smileybounce::shaka:

Happy Birthday Mike get better! i will see you soon

and looks like Happy Birthday to you Stan!! how old you 41? Lol

Us Capricorns feel like 18 bruddah....:)
I know of Chuckie Moore, Mike, Eugene,Joey, and John(same day as me Eller)..... who else is a capricorn...

Wow Stan you feel 18 maybe you around longer than me>> i put my ukes in my will to you..i am Virgo long time for before i feel 18 again Haha

.....Any Idea who this Person is?????

Didn't give us much time to guess..... :)

Happy birthday, MGM! I bought my first online ukulele (a Kala solid acacia tenor on eBay) and my most recent ukulele (a Kamaka 8-string baritone at HMS) from you and a bunch in between. Your enthusiasm for ukuleles and for life in general is infectious and you are an irreplaceable part of the ukulele community as well as my own ukulele journey. I hope you return to good health quickly and that you have a happy, HEALTHY, and joyous year.

attachment.php

Happy Birthday Mike. Hope your feeling better.

And Happy Birthday to all the rest of you Uking Caps!

I wish you many happy more to come.

Didn't give us much time to guess..... :)

Happy birthday, MGM! I bought my first online ukulele (a Kala solid acacia tenor on eBay) and my most recent ukulele (a Kamaka 8-string baritone at HMS) from you and a bunch in between. Your enthusiasm for ukuleles and for life in general is infectious and you are an irreplaceable part of the ukulele community as well as my own ukulele journey. I hope you return to good health quickly and that you have a happy, HEALTHY, and joyous year.

attachment.php

Hey Mark
my dream retirement job is to work along side MGM..i give you a good deal
Ha ha

Happy Birthday to Chuck Moore also! Many Happy Returns

Last edited:
Happy Birthday MGM!

I know of Chuckie Moore, Mike, Eugene,Joey, and John(same day as me Eller)..... who else is a capricorn...

Aloha Bruddah. Count me amoungst that group. Chuck and I are birthday brothers.

Hau`oli La Hanau Mike!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Happy Birthday Mike! Get well soon!

I am! Sea-goats of the world, unite!

I bought my KoAloha concert and my daughtetr's Ohana Vita from MGM. Happy Birthday Mike! Hope you arre feeling better!

Stan let me the first to wish you a Happy Birthday..i know your Birthday Weds. Jan 9 but Happy B/D in advance!! how does it feel to be almost as old as me? Lol

Top Bottom