Saving to upgrade...

You don't need to save buy my CE-1 for 750$. Heck I am in town you are more then welcome to come and trash on it first if you want.

They are a blast to pla, I suggest getting a good EQ if you are going to gig with them as they have a bit of a high end roll that needs to be addressed if your PA will not do that.

You don't need to save buy my CE-1 for 750$. Heck I am in town you are more then welcome to come and trash on it first if you want.

They are a blast to pla, I suggest getting a good EQ if you are going to gig with them as they have a bit of a high end roll that needs to be addressed if your PA will not do that.

shoot that would save me a lot of money in the long run, considering the ce-2 runs about $1400. i'll probably have the money for it in mid-january or february, in that case. Maybe we can meet up before then so i can check it out.

Just chiming in since I recently upgraded from a Risa Solid Tenor to a CE-1. I ordered mine from MGM, never heard it, never played it, and I was blown away. It totally sounds "acoustic" when plugged in.

I don't have an issues with the lack of onboard eq. That can easily be addressed by whatever pa or amp you're playing into; and I have only ever needed to make minor eq adjustments for a natural sound (to address the acoustically issues of a room or the amp/pa).

Highly recommended.

-John

Just chiming in since I recently upgraded from a Risa Solid Tenor to a CE-1. I ordered mine from MGM, never heard it, never played it, and I was blown away. It totally sounds "acoustic" when plugged in.

I don't have an issues with the lack of onboard eq. That can easily be addressed by whatever pa or amp you're playing into; and I have only ever needed to make minor eq adjustments for a natural sound (to address the acoustically issues of a room or the amp/pa).

Highly recommended.

-John

Thanks for the input John. I'm taking the same exact route, that's crazy!. I'm sure if there were and issues they'd easily be solved with an eq pedal. Just how much better is the sound quality, out of the box versus the Risa?

Top Bottom