MP [Mike Pereria] Cedar/Mahogany Style 2 Tenor $425

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
I have too many tenors, and since the Lanikai I have listed here isn't selling, i'll keep it and sell this one. This one is more expensive , but much superior. It is my go to low G tenor. currently strung with D'addorio T-2's, which I think sound great on it. This has a really beautiful tone, very clear note separation, and plays nicely anywhere on the fretboard. The only tenor case I have for it is the extremely nice O'ahu hard case, so if you want it add $50, these are some of the best cases and C/products-page/oahu-hardshell-ukulele-cases/ price is $94. I'd just as soon keep it. this is the shipped CONUS price. would prefer check or MO, but will take paypal.
the uke has no cracks, but the finish is light and the Cedar soft, so there are strum marks and a few small dings in the top. they look much worse in the pictures than in real life. sorry, I didn't get a pic with UU, but here is the video I just posted to the 47th season, so you can see that this is my uke, it is #118.
This is MP's no bling "base model", though it does have MOP fret markers, bone saddle and nut, and walnut top binding. You can pay a lot more for one of his ukes, but I don't think you'll get a nicer sounding/playing one.
new price $400 w/o case 450 with case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7hdZ63LOd9g#!
more pics, and closeups of scratches
http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/Andy_Martincak/library/MP
DSC03708_zps523a83f1.jpg

DSC03719_zps9914f2c7.jpg

DSC03716_zps2e245c08.jpg

DSC03717_zps303f23f0.jpg

Last edited:
How about $400 w/o case, 450 with case. I believe Buffalo Bros sells these new for $600 w/0 case or shipping.

Last edited:
strum, this is a great bargain that you offer on a lovely, hand made custom instrument.

I own two Mike Pereira ukuleles: a style 4 soprano and a style 4 concert. They are amazing. I'm with you on that.

I agree; this is a great deal.

For so cheap, I'm almost tempted to sell my custom MP, buy this one and use the difference to buy a new concert!

If you're someone looking at buying a mid-range tenor (kale, mainland, ohana, islander, etc), do yourself a big favour and buy this instead!

thanks guys. the only reason I'm selling is I have 4 tenors, one 8 string, one reentrant [Koaloha Septre] , and 2 strung low G [the Lanikai listed and the MP] I want to keep the 8 and the Koaloha, so one of these low G's need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom