Kanilea K1 C-SF Koa Concert Ukulele - Satin Finish W/Mono Case-For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drose

Reaction score
Kanilea K1 C-SF Koa Concert Ukulele - Satin Finish

Looking for a new home for this little guy! Hate to part with it, but I just don't use it enough and need to pay of a guitar. :( Willing to make a deal. Bought it from MGM at the ukulele site last April. The uke is in great shape, only some super light scratches from my nails on the top. Loud little uke! All Hawaiian Koa. Comes with mono m80 case and Aquila strings. Shipping is included, unless worked out otherwise. Opening price: $799.99 *Please PM me with your offers.

Concert Size -

Solid Koa body -top, back, and sides.

Rosewood pin bridge, fingerboard.

Nu-Bone Saddle and Nut

Chrome Grover tuning keys.

Satin finish.

*Includes a Herco Humidifier! :cool:

Would rather sell it to you guys then anywhere else. Contact me on this forum for more info!Kanilea 3.jpgKanilea 2.jpgKanilea 1.jpgKanilea 4.jpgkanilea 7.jpg

Last edited:
$500! As a down payment! I'm not even the seller and I'm insulted! Please PM all lowball offers.

Yeah, just for the record I will not be accepting $500 unless it's $500 + a trade. (Looking for a tenor, but need some of the cash as well.) ;)

Last edited:
Kanilea K1 C-SF Koa Concert Ukulele - Satin Finish
Looking for a new home for this little guy! Hate to part with it, but I just don't use it enough and need to pay of a guitar. :( Willing to make a deal. Bought it from MGM at the ukulele site last April. The uke is in great shape, only some super light scratches from my nails on the top. Loud little uke! All Hawaiian Koa. Comes with mono m80 case and Aquila strings. Shipping is included, unless worked out otherwise. Opening price: $799.99

Here's the specs:

Concert Size -

- 15" Tenor Scale
18-Fret - Neck Joined at 14th fret ”

Solid Koa body -top, back, and sides.

Rosewood tie bridge, fingerboard.

Nu-Bone Saddle and Nut

Chrome Grover tuning keys.

Natural Gloss finish.

*Includes a Herco Humidifier! :cool:

Would rather sell it to you guys then anywhere else. Contact me on this forum for more info!View attachment 47278View attachment 47279View attachment 47280View attachment 47281View attachment 47282

I am confused....

Is it a tenor or concert? Does it have a satin finish or a gloss finish?

It's a concert with a satin finish.

Ok - you might want to adjust your initial post then. You also have it listed as a tie bridge but it looks like a pin style bridge.

Ok - you might want to adjust your initial post then. You also have it listed as a tie bridge but it looks like a pin style bridge.

It already said that in the description and post. Thanks for noticing the bridge, changed that right away!:D

Concert Size -

- 15" Tenor Scale

18-Fret - Neck Joined at 14th fret ”

15" is a concert scale, so I see the confusion here too. Also, I count 20 frets in the photo, not 18. As for retail price on these... They seem to be $899 now, though you might be able to get better deal with some searching. Probably part of the general price increase of K-brands of late. Not sure if Kanilea supplies a case at that price though. Also, this one is currently up on ebay too, if I'm not mistaken.

15" is a concert scale, so I see the confusion here too. Also, I count 20 frets in the photo, not 18. As for retail price on these... They seem to be $899 now, though you might be able to get better deal with some searching. Probably part of the general price increase of K-brands of late. Not sure if Kanilea supplies a case at that price though. Also, this one is currently up on ebay too, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes - that is what I was saying in initial post....I highlighted the discrepancy in bold.

Yes - that is what I was saying in initial post....I highlighted the discrepancy in bold.

Oh okay, I'm sorry. I copied it from the ukulele site. Will fix asap. Also, yes it is on eBay, but would like to give it to a buyer here. I put that in my post before, but it got deleted. So I didn't this time.

Ukulele

And a new one is $899.

It's listed on ebay for starting bid of 599.00

Price

So I think $500. Was a fair offer.
But I upped it to $550.00 and said I would pay shipping

What's not fair ??

Price

No feelings involved. Nice ukulele for fair price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom