Going to see Jake

LifesShort

Reaction score
I just ordered tickets to see Jake at Georgia Tech on March 3. I'm taking my wife and teenage son, both of whom are excited to see him after watching some videos of him perform. Can't wait!

Enjoy the show. Make sure to visit with Jake after the show. He is a lot of fun to talk with - he is very humble and gracious.

i saw jake. he's pretty good.

My wife and I saw Jake in Chicago. Sat right up against the stage, not 6 feet from him. Fabulous show, wonderful guy. My wife kinda' likes him......

I just ordered tickets to see Jake at Georgia Tech on March 3. I'm taking my wife and teenage son, both of whom are excited to see him after watching some videos of him perform. Can't wait!

That's awesome! I saw him last year and he was absolutely amazing with the uke. I was entertained the whole time; he really put on a show. I saw him afterwards and he signed the Jake Shimabukuro song book. He even gave my dad a fist bump :p. It was really great, i'm so happy for you :D.

I've got tickets for his show at the Troy Savings Bank Music Hall in April. (Troy, NY).

Such lousy sets, though. I had to settle for front row center.

-Kurt​

Top Bottom