Koaloha Concert with Uke Crazy case--$500 OBO

Smalls

Reaction score
Koaloha Concert with Uke Crazy case--$450 OBO

I got this right before Christmas. I really don't want to sell it, but I have a chance to buy a once-in-a-lifetime guitar (my main instrument) and need to raise some funds. This is a fantastic uke. It's a 2001 Koaloha Concert. Koa top, back, and sides, and I think a Koa neck. It has the crown fingerboard. Very responsive (it seems like it's "humming" when you take it out of the case!). Has a great, clear sound. I replaced the wood saddle that was on it with a bone saddle I had left over from a Bourgeois guitar I used to own. The uke was in pretty rough shape when I got it, but it cleaned up very nicely. There is some obvious wear on the neck and fingerboard. The Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish has a lot of checking and crazing, but is still shiny. There are several small dings in the top and there is a ding on the edge of the top on the lower treble side bout. It is not the prettiest, Koaloha, but it IS a genuine, made in Hawaii Koaloha! It really is a great uke. I showed it around at my local music store (that sells a LOT of ukes) and everyone who picked it up went nuts for it. My guitar repairman looked it over and liked it alot. I showed him the finish wear and checking and he just waved it off. He basically said "it sounds great, plays great, what more do you want?"

I'm selling it for $450 with the brand new UKE Crazy case ($70 value) and 2 packs of aquila concert strings. I'll ship internationally but the buyer will have to pay for shipping. I accept Paypal. I know I'm new here but I have sold many guitars through ebay as seang5722 with 100% positive feedback. I'm also active on The Gear Page, TDPRI, Acoustic Guitar Forum, etc. email me at seangilder9@gmail.com

Pics:
IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Last edited:
Just couldn't help myself...
Thanks for bringing her back to life Smalls. And for passing her along.

But, one in one out is the rule at my house, so we will see which one of my currents ends up in the marketplace in the next week or so.

Top Bottom