New Member in Western Maryland

gsnelson

Reaction score
Hello. I am fairly new to the uke, coming over by way of my main instrument, the fiddle, and finding the tenor uke to be quite seductive (of my time). My instruments were made for me by Roger Skipper, of Skipper Strings. I hope you will visit his website and take a look at and listen to his new line of tenor ukes. Roger is a fantastic craftsman, artist, and musician. The player in the video you can find there, Andrew Nelson, wrote the arrangement and put together the video, which shows the stages in construction of the uke he is playing. Thanks!
http://www.skipperstrings.com/

Welcome to the site, Gerry! A little hint - it's much easier to put a link to your website in your signature. It'll show every time you post, and you won't have to type it out. We actually prefer it that way. Thanks!

Hi Gerry, I'm a Cumberland native and always glad to hear from the mountain side of Maryland. Those are some nice-looking instruments up there in Garrett County.

Greetings! Love Western MD, have driven through it often heading up to N. Eastern PA. Glad you joined us.

Thanks, guys. You make me feel very welcome!
Gerry--the elderly junior member

Top Bottom