The Cutty Wren

wwelti

Reaction score
My little farewell tune for this uke... I just sold it...

Hope you enjoy, it's a bit melancholic :)

Best Regards
Wilfried

That was skilfully played. Lovely little tune. You almost got a harp like quality out of your old friend. No regrets? :)

Thanks, wallyboy, pabrizzer, Barbablanca and Campbell!

Indeed I hope the buyer will be pleased, he's a very good ukulele player. So I'm sure the uke will get a good new home, which surely makes farewell quite a bit easier for me :D

No regrets? Well, I always regret it when I sell an uke! However, what should I do? It's a necessity, how else could I make space to pursue my UAS? :p

Thanks for the shoulder :)

Best Regards
Wilfried

Beautifully arranged and played, Wilfried. Printed this one out to work on later tonight.

No regrets? Well, I always regret it when I sell an uke! However, what should I do? It's a necessity, how else could I make space to pursue my UAS? :p
I've never sold an instrument yet. Still have the CG I bought from the Sears catalog when I was 12. I'm guessing sometime I'll run into a space issue.

For now, it's more a matter of most black uke cases looking so similar that my husband won't notice how many there are unless I were to stack them all together in one place. :p

As others have said, beautifully played.

The new owner should enjoy the uke, it has a lovely tone.

Thanks, itsme and Tootler!

I'd have to buy less ukuleles if I never sold one... and though my collection is quite large already... It's really a bit challenging sometimes!

Best Regards
Wilfried

Wilfried this song is a great favourite of mine and your arrangement and performance of it is magical.

Thankyou for this and all your other wonderful tablatures. I will certainly be looking at this one to learn.

Top Bottom