Super Chicken Theme with Terry Wajda's Jacket

That's cool. Can you guys name the two other cartoons that ran with Super Chicken? I have two teenage daughters that can because I raised them right. heh heh

Here's a picking version I found years ago:

Attachments

• Super Chicken Theme.jpg
    Super Chicken Theme.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 12
That's cool. Can you guys name the two other cartoons that ran with Super Chicken? I have two teenage daughters that can because I raised them right. heh heh

Here's a picking version I found years ago:

Tom Slick
Tom Slick
in the Thunderbolt Greaseslapper he'll be on your tail...

Was it...
George, George, George of the Jungle
Friend to you and me
Ahhhhahhaahaaaa
Watch out for that tree

Those guys wrote great theme songs and funny cartoons

BTW, Fantastic Super Chicken cover, um..err...Jacket.

great song Jas, love the facebook page...man I gotsta wear that jacket one day. I love love love it :)

Heh, heh. The Jacket! I remember when Terry wore that at UWC 2011 when it was about nine million degrees in the shade...

Pretty hilarious the jacket having a Facebook page. My goal is to be the last man on earth with no Facebook account. I take the coat having a Facebook page as a sign that I may be getting closer to my goal... LOL

John

The jacket having a page is reasonable. Kenny and the Captains have made pages for the stupidest stuff, then Kenny usually makes me an adminstrator. There's the Chicken In A Can page, Jenny & the Captains, Cheese Love Alliance, JLO's Wrists, Kenny & the Captains, Captain Gangles and his Merry Crew, Melodicatube, the Make A Page page, the International Kazoo Players' Association, the Stylophone Council...

Top Bottom