Soupulele is done!

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work....looks pretty cool. Is it playable? That bowl looks pretty heavy to hold with out spilling the soup

It looks far better than I imagined it was going to when we first started discussing this. Well done! A true work of art and if it plays... then what a bonus. (I don't think any of Picasso's instrument sculptures were playable ;) )

It is playable. It actually balances nicely if you are sitting and hold it between your legs when you play it.

QUOTE=ksquine;1149676]Nice work....looks pretty cool. Is it playable? That bowl looks pretty heavy to hold with out spilling the soup[/QUOTE]

That is darned funny. Beautiful work---it should be in an art show!

Thanks. It was challenging! Next will be a large freestanding abstract sculpture that is playable. I'm going to focus completely on the sound and ergonomics of the next one so it can be played comfortably. Form follows function!

It looks far better than I imagined it was going to when we first started discussing this. Well done! A true work of art and if it plays... then what a bonus. (I don't think any of Picasso's instrument sculptures were playable ;) )

As it should be. That is one of the wittiest instrument concepts I have ever seen. I love it.

I'd certainly be curious to hear it, but even if it doesn't sound great I don't think it matters.

Well done. :)

Mmm ,mmm, good .

Mmmmmm. I love soup with triplets in it!

Wonderful work! I bet the ceramic bowl gives it an interesting sound. Can't wait to hear it!

... now I'm hungry, too ...

:worship::worship:I think you did a good job there...considering the time frame required...It reminded me of the things I was asked to do when involved with designing "Weird things" for Night clubs and trendy bars in Newcastle UK

Totally off the clever scale! Love it. Artists, sheesh.

Very nicely done!

Even if that spoon does remind me of the ones I used to get swatted with :\

Looks like "Uke is good food"

Top Bottom