Super Koncert Ukulele

Esy

Reaction score
I planed to buy KANILEA K-1SC CURLY KOA SUPER-CONCERT UKULELE

It some thing what i must to know before buy this uke ?
Some plus and minus of this piece of instrument.

Ths for reply

Esy

Ths for reply

Esy

So, you want a kanilea huh?! Yeah me too, kinda spendy tho. Though people prefer kamakas and stuff I'd rather buy a kanilea for some odd reason. But i've played a few kanilea at the music shop near me and I'd have to say they all sound quite good especially the sound monsters. And, i was especially intrigued by the super concerts they make, The same brightness of a concert ukulele with the neck of a tenor. They jus made it so damn super. I really don't have to make any negative comments on it cuz i only played it for maybe 10 mins. But, if you're willing to make the purchase consult with ukulele4u on ebay and the link is down below so you can ask him further questions. Peace and Keep strumming.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-KANIL...ryZ16224QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have a Koaloha Super Concert and I love it. The tenor neck just gives your fingers a bit mor space to move around which is nice too. I used Koolau golds because the Aquilas were just way too bright.

I have a Koaloha Super Concert and I love it. The tenor neck just gives your fingers a bit mor space to move around which is nice too. I used Koolau golds because the Aquilas were just way too bright.

Hmmmpf, Some ppl bouit, I got a bad luck but i Have the pulse to buy custom tenor uke with connection to combo

whoa ;D LAst day i drunk some moooooore alcohol ;D

But I found the uke on Ebay and somebody buy it :[

but its a Impulse for me, This is not uke for me ;D

whoa ;D LAst day i drunk some moooooore alcohol ;D

But I found the uke on Ebay and somebody buy it :[

but its a Impulse for me, This is not uke for me ;D

Uh... I think dat was me. I bought one earlier today on ebay. Can't wait to get it in the mail.

Ths for reply

Esy
I've played one just the other day and it was like heaven! I would say yes go for the buy! I think it is almost as good as a really nice Kamaka!

Top Bottom