Chuck

Jack

Reaction score
Omg, that show is hilarious. And its on at a great time, right before Heroes on monday. I wish i could meet a guy that's as hilarious as chuck and be his best friend. I'd totally relate to morgan hahaha. Who else watches chuck?

Quinn has been the state's No. 2 executive since 2002, but the lieutenant governor's office is one with few official duties. Quinn will probably enter office with some goodwill from lawmakers who have spent years sparring with Blagojevich."I think he's regarded as being honest and in that way a very refreshing change from Blagojevich," said Cindi Canary, head of the Illinois Campaign for Political Reform.In Illinois, governor candidates do not pick their running mates. Lieutenant governor candidates run separately in party primaries, and the two run together in the general election.Blagojevich and Quinn were not close, and Quinn says they have not spoken in more than a year. He once backed an amendment to recall constitutional officers that was clearly aimed at the governor.

Me thinks we have a bot here....

JT

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone watch the 3D one? I couldn't find the glasses, but I had some makeshift colour transparencies to cover my eyes. They didn't work well. I tried blue-red blue-yellow and blue-orange and even switched which eyes to use. Does it really look 3D-ish or was it barely noticeable?

I have a DVR, so I can try again.

Top Bottom