FS: LoPrinzi Model A Cherry Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

remy26

Reaction score
FS/FT: LoPrinzi Model A Cherry Tenor

I recently sold a Mainland Mahogany Tenor here thinking that This was going to be the one. The LoPrinzi is a beautiful ukulele with a divine tone, but, unfortunately I have discovered that I like chunky necks. The neck profile on this one is just too thin front to back on this one for me. I noticed it in the store when I bought it, but I thought that I might get used to it, but I haven't been able to get a handle on it yet. I haven't had it long, and truthfully, I could probably give it some more time to see if I can adjust, but there are loads of others out there that don't have the same neck profile, so I think I'll give something else a try.

This ukulele is in brand new condition. I purchased it new from the retailer and I'm the only owner outside of the store. It's currently strung with Savarez Red trebles and a PhD low G. Includes the pictured Ohana gig bag too.

I'm looking for $450 Price drop to $400 which includes shipping and Paypal fees. I am not interested in sales outside of the US at this time.

I'm also interested in finding a trade for a tenor with a chunkier neck (I really like Ponos). Cedar top would be really tempting! I'm still looking for a nice heavy duty tenor gig bag (mono, reunion blues) as well.

This is only my second sale on UU, but I have quite a few transactions on other music related forums (TGP, AGF) if you would like references.

Let me know if I've missed anything or if you have any questions.

Link to sound file:

https://www.box.com/s/hyumzyy9240asrwmi0cp

IMG_1459_zpsd5e56eb6.jpg

IMG_1450_zpseb281c4a.jpg

IMG_1453_zps9108c4a9.jpg

IMG_1451_zpsfca17ee0.jpg

A few more pics can be found here:

http://s872.beta.photobucket.com/user/nasoj26/library/LoPrinzi Model A Cherry Tenor

Last edited:
I really love the thin LoPrinzi neck. This looks like a beautiful uke, good luck with the sale. The buyer will be getting a really wonderful uke.

I would suggest the Kelii tenor for a thick neck..I just purchased the one posted on UU less than 2 wks ago. Real chunky neck and great sound...look back in the ads on the forum and PM me if interested in a possible trade.
Cheers!
Glenn

I had this uke out last night playing it and I must have just been in the right light. I noticed a few strumming induced wear marks on the body up around the fretboard. You can't see them if you look straight on in normal light, but if you hold it up and turn it just right, well, there they are. There are also a couple tiny wear marks under the sound hole. I'm guessing these are from shop wear more than anything since I haven't had it too long. As such, I'm dropping the price.

$400 including shipping and Paypal fees!

Sound File added!

So, with the first one under my belt and out of the way, I thought I'd give recording another try. I just posted a link to a soundclip in the original post in case you were wondering how this guy sounded.

I apologize in advance for the nice long pause before the barre chord...and for the breathing! I didn't think that I was being that loud! :eek:

Positive feedback welcome, negative feedback begrudgingly accepted (and probably much more helpful), but please be kind with this humble beginner. :D

Last edited:
Hi Seesar,

The uke has sold pending payment as of this evening. I'll close the thread as soon as the deal is completed.

Thanks for the message!

Jason

Edit: deal is complete and the LoPrinzi is sold!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom