FS: Ko'olau T-1

ukeonthebeach

Reaction score
My Ko'olau T-1 is a beauty it's been professionally setup by my local luthier. Plays, sounds and looks very nice, and in like new condition.

Asking $750 firm, buyer pays shipping and I'm willing to split paypal fees if you want to pay that way, otherwise I won't ship until your check clears.

Everyone have a nice day.

Mahalo,
Scott

IMG_0033 by scdreger, on Flickr

IMG_0034 by scdreger, on Flickr

IMG_0035 by scdreger, on Flickr

IMG_0036 by scdreger, on Flickr

Wow..nice uke
did you ever play it? and why are you selling..

Are the top, back and sides koa or is it mahagony? When was it made? Are you the first owner? Do you have a sound or video sample?

Are the top, back and sides koa or is it mahagony? When was it made? Are you the first owner? Do you have a sound or video sample?

Top back and sides are Koa. I am the original owner and purchased directly through Ko'olau. I placed an order very shortly after this model was announced. I believe that makes it a 2008.

Last edited:
Wow..nice uke
did you ever play it? and why are you selling..

I have played it, but not nearly as much as it deserves. I have too many ukes. I am focusing on more uke playing and less uke buying. Also, I am trying to fund other ambitions, such as buying tools, as I want to learn the art of building ukes myself.

where are you located and the uke looks like you never played it..why are you selling/did you pick it up at Ko'olau?

Nice looking uke! Do you have any interest in a trade for a guitar? I have multiple nice ones mostly acoustic that I am looking to move...I had GAS years before I aquired UAS!

Let me know if you have any interest and, if so, give me an idea of what you might be looking for.

Where are you located?

Glenn

I have a Ko'olau koa C-1, the little brother of this model, and I loooooooove it! Simple appearance; great sound!

Sorry, I must have missed that. I am in Huntington Beach, CA. I ordered direct from Ko'olau, but they shipped it to me of course.

Thanks..i was hoping you were near by..good luck with the sale..your uke looks like new!

hi....
did you sell it????
if not, let me know please.
thanks

Hi all, the uke is still for sale. I've been out of the state for a while, so I haven't bumped the thread. I'll be getting back to those who PMd while I was on vacation. Thanks.

Top Bottom