FS: Keli'i Gold Label Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupking

Reaction score
I'm selling this bad boy because I play mostly tenors. I have a Collings UC-1 which is more than enough concert action for my life. This one has been played a lot. It's still in decent shape, though. I purchased this K-brand uke from MGM in September, 2010. It was my first Hawaiian ukulele. This is a gold label all koa model, handcrafted in Hawaii, USA.

No real issues with it, except a knick and a couple small scuffs on the butt end that have been pictured. These Keli'is are really good playing ukes, too. They play effortlessly. They are not loud, but have a beautiful, mellow koa sound that we all love; or at least that I do, anyway. It has Freemont Blackline Mediums and they intonate very well on this uke. It'll ship for free- with the Uke Crazy case pictured that is pretty much worthless for anything other than storing it in your home- to anywhere CONUS. So, this is a well-played Hawaiian ukulele with a terrible case and an asking price of $300 via Paypal. These currently sell for $550, which was the lowest price I could find online (Bounty Music). A touch over half-price, which I won't even make back after shipping and fees...

100_0950.jpg100_0951.jpg100_0952.jpg100_0953.jpg100_0954.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom