Landslide on vintage Harmony baritone ukulele

Just fixed my friend's vintage Harmony baritone, strung in hi-D, and this is the song he wanted to play:

Forgot to note, I used two sets of classical guitar strings to restring this - used the e from each for the hi-D and the regular e.

Forgot to note, I used two sets of classical guitar strings to restring this - used the e from each for the hi-D and the regular e.
Thanks for mentioning this. I'm new in playing the Baritone and want to play it reentrant in the future. That was a helpful advice. Do you take a special brand of guitar strings?
Enjoyed your song very much! Cheers Miriam:)

That baritone sounds nice, lambchop.

Thanks for mentioning this. I'm new in playing the Baritone and want to play it reentrant in the future. That was a helpful advice. Do you take a special brand of guitar strings?
Enjoyed your song very much! Cheers Miriam:)

I used just a cheap set of D'addarios that I got a GC. Actually, I like their strings and they seem to sound pretty good. Takes a bit of the boominess out of that big body. I will say if you look at the nuts of these old Harmonies, they were meant to be hi-D, not to use a low D. The one I worked had the original strings or close to it and it was a high D but it had a metal wound G string which I just did not want - all nylon is the way to go. Thanks, Mike

Wow Very Nice!

Top Bottom