FS: Kanilea T1 Satin Finish Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

remy26

Reaction score
FS: Kanilea K1T Satin Finish Tenor

I have coveted one of these with Kanilea's beautiful UV high gloss finish since the day I bought this one. Unfortunately, the retailer where I bought this one didn't have one in stock...until today! Crazy me had to buy it! As nice as they are, I don't need 2, so this one goes up on the block.

Kanilea K1T satin finish (SF) tenor
All solid Koa
Built in October 2012
Currently strung re-entrant C with D'Addario T2 strings
Includes pictured Kaces gig bag

I'm looking for $675 Firm which includes shipping and Paypal fees. I am not interested in sales outside of the US at this time.

I'm also interested in finding a trade for a less expensive tenor with a chunkier neck (I really like Ponos). Cedar top would be really tempting! I'm still looking for a nice heavy duty tenor gig bag (mono, reunion blues) as well. Either of these plus a little cash would be perfect.

I'm still relatively new to UU, but I have quite a few transactions on other music related forums (TGP, AGF) if you would like references.

Let me know if I've missed anything or if you have any questions.

Link to soundclip:

https://www.box.com/s/qbwv4cott6mo0zby7fom

IMG_1473_zps6ef45f00.jpg

IMG_1461_zpsfd7b09be.jpg

IMG_1463_zps1a7314fc.jpg

IMG_1474_zps2fe9a8d5.jpg

More here:

http://s872.beta.photobucket.com/user/nasoj26/library/Kanilea T1 SF

Last edited:
Hi,
I bought Mouthy's K1 and it is my daily player, aside from lowering saddle, and adding some bone/abalone bridge pins for a touch of bling, it was just what I was looking for in a koa tenor.
The tone is sweet. I'd encourage anyone considering this instrument, its a good price on a very good uke. Good luck on the sale.

Good morning everyone! If this is still available by this weekend, I'm going to attempt to get some sound samples up. Hopefully my playing doesn't hurt more than it helps! :eek:

Soundclip added!

Thanks to the sage advice of Doc_J I have now added a soundclip in the original post above.

I must say, this is against my better judgement because I hope I don't do more harm that good with my beginner's playing abilities! :eek:

This is my first attempt at recording and posting a soundclip ever, so many thanks to Doc_J and UU for pushing me out of my comfort zone to do something new and fun. This was probably take 152, so hopefully I get more comfortable with it soon! If you have any advice, feel free to pass it my way for my future career in recording. ;)

Oh yeah, just don't be too harsh! :D

Alright, it's time for this to go to its rightful owner...price drop to $675!!

It can be on the road by Friday and to your door by early next week...Kanilea bliss in under a week, but you have to act now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom